Thursday, November 1, 2012

They're Creepy and they're Crawly

Happy Halloween!
So even though its been less than 24 hours from all the windy craziness, we still celebrated Halloween- moooo wahhahahaha!

I have been on a new nickname for the girls in the last several months. BUGS. In the love-bug sort of way of course:) I have no idea how I started saying it, but it took. Hey Bug! How are my bugs? Are you two my little love bugs? I love my bugs! One might think that we chose these costumes based on this nickname. We did not. It just happened. And then I had an AH HA moment several days later.
Stella= Bumblebee; Lucy= Ladybug; Mom= ???

We hit a whopping 4 houses during our outing, but, it was all neighbors we know and hang out with so it was fun!

They were all about knocking at the door. They said trick or treat (really more just like "treat"). And they held out their mini pails. Lucy was all about taking the candy. Stella was all about giving her candy to the person that opened the door- love it!

We had a little issue once we got home and actually let them eat some candy (before dinner- my fault) and of course they (really just Lucy) wanted more, more, more:) They forgot about it after a while and just continued buzzing around.

2 comments:

  1. PS. Someday I will get my kids to smile for pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom looks like a princess! Thanks for these great photos and the love bugs. I like the new name, too. GREAT costumes and such an excellent blog post about H. Sandy. Indeed, God is so good in moving the storm away from the Charm City.

    Love to y'all,
    G'ma Karin

    ReplyDelete