Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Garden Progress

So my community garden plot seems to be doing well! We've eaten a lot of the kale and collard greens already. Someone did climb the fence and steal my broccoli however, which was OK, since it actually wasn't growing properly anyhow. I was warned about this happening for tomatoes and peppers, but broccoli??
The day I got my plot a couple months ago

 The first pic is the tomato view, the second is the kale, pepper, squash view.


In my backyard I harvested my strawberries; they weren't super sweet, but still tasty!



1 comment:

  1. Dani,

    Your garden is growing fantastically well! Congratulations! Looks like one of the girls, Stella maybe, enjoys the berries. What a neat treat for all of you. Next year--blueberries, too, maybe?

    Karin

    ReplyDelete