Friday, October 21, 2011

Fountainebleau


Finally, a glorious morning, after 5 months of a climbing morning glory vine... it finally has flowers!

And, while I have not officially talked to the doctor yet. I called and was able to talk to a nurse this morning and she read me the results of the girls blood work.

They have the HB (hemoglobin) Fountainebleau trait. And according to the written results, this variant is not associated with any hematologic or clinical disorders. Thank goodness.

We still are waiting on the official call from the doctor, so there may be additional implications- I don't know.

On a lighter note, I looked up the Fountainebleau trait and found that it originated in an Italian Family- I guess there was a reason that our ladies have slightly Italian sounding names! Now, even though the science says it originated in Italy.. Fountainebleau is very French; actually its a lovely town of 20,000 outside of Paris. In my opinion, I think their true roots probably lie in royalty... the Chateau de Fountainebleau for example!

OK, so maybe that's a bit overkill, but at least now we know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment